Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
A unique, well-documented, and forward-thinking work, the second edition of Handbook of Natural Gas Transmission and Processing continues to present a thoroughly updated, authoritative, and comprehensive description of all major aspects of natural gas transmission and processing. It provides an ideal platform for engineers, technologists, and operations personnel working in the natural gas industry to get a better understanding of any special requirements for optimal design and operations of natural gas transmission pipelines and processing plants.
- First book of its kind that covers all aspects of natural gas transmission and processing
- Provides pivotal updates on the latest technologies, which have not been addressed in-depth in any existing books
- Offers practical advice for design and operation based on sound engineering principles and established techniques
- Examines ways to select the best processing route for optimal design of gas-processing plants
- Contains new discussions on process modeling, control, and optimization in gas processing industry