Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book.
Parents as Partners in Education is the most comprehensive book on the market covering the history of family/school collaboration, current issues and population trends affecting American schools and communities, diverse family structures, and techniques for establishing connections with parents and encouraging involvement with their childs learning (PreK- Grade 4). Among other themes, the book emphasizes the importance of funds of knowledge for childrens development and for effective partnerships with families (the knowledge that children acquire from their families). This edition also adds the concept of funds of identity as a catalyst for educators to understand their own identity. Throughout the book the authors make connections to these concepts not only to help educators understand child development, but also to show how children develop within the context of their families. This edition also continues to highlight important parent involvement programs and how such programs are often successful because of an asset-based view of families, particularly of those that are culturally and linguistically diverse, as well as those with children with special needs. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video and assessments.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad and Android tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7 or 10 tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134057325 / 9780134057323 Parents as Partners in Education: Families and Schools Working Together with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 9/e
Package consists of:
- 0133802469 / 9780133802467 Parents as Partners in Education: Families and Schools Working Together
- 0134054105 / 9780134054100 Parents as Partners in Education: Families and Schools Working Together, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card