Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
We set out to create a brief Introductory Criminal Justice book with the following objectives:
- Make it affordable...$45 net
- Create a text todays student will want to read
- Integrate powerful mediawww.prenhall.com/cji (Criminal Justice Interactive)
- Clearly and concisely explain key concepts and reinforce throughout
- Show the link between concepts and current events
Weve designed abook focused on learning with content accessible for todays student. Thisbook focuses on the critical objectives of each chapter and presents them in a way that is clear, visual and instructional. Every chart, picture, and illustration serves a purposehelppeople learn.While we understandpeople are often visual learners, we did not want to create a book busy with boxed features and irrelevant pictures. Instead we focused on the core concepts and relevant and recent real world applications. We then built a format/design that engages the student, without sacrificing the necessary academic rigor. The book promotes true learning as opposed to rote memorization and is a source for engaging debates and discussions. This is a perfect resource for a Criminal Justice Student or someone interested in the field of criminal justice.