Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
One of the premier clinical dermatology references since 1930, this classic text covers clinical presentation and therapy for a full range of common and rare skin diseases. Its concise, clinically focused, user-friendly approach has made it a favorite through nine best-selling editions. The authors, all well-respected clinicians, balance evidence-based treatment guidelines with valuable anecdotal advice validated by many years of clinical experience. Now appearing in full color for the first time, over 1,500 brand-new photographs depict diseases exactly the way they present in real life. And, a new, consistent organization makes information even easier to find than ever before.
- Covers both common and rare skin conditions.
- Balances evidence-based treatment guidelines with advice derived from many years of clinical experience.
- Features the cohesiveness of an authored, not edited text.
- Incorporates all of the very latest dermatologic therapies.
- Offers full-color illustrations throughout.
- Uses a new, consistent format to facilitate reference.