Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Medical Physiology is a new, full-color, comprehensive textbook designed for modern medical school courses in human physiology. The most up-to-date and beautifully illustrated text on the market, it has a strong molecular and cellular approach, firmly relating the molecular and cellular biological underpinnings of physiology to the study of human physiology and disease. Contributions from leading physiologists ensure authoritative, cutting-edge information, and thorough and consistent editing have produced a readable and student-friendly text.
- The most current, accurate, and readable text of human physiology available, written by experts in the field.
- Carefully edited to ensure consistency of style throughout.
- Superbly illustrated with more than 800 high-quality, full-color line drawings.
- Features dialogue balloons in most illustrations that tell the story, serving as a useful review tool for students.
- Includes both technical and clinical boxes to summarize important experimental and clinical material.