Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Anatomy Recall, Second Edition is a concise, affordable, pocket-sized review of the fundamentals of human anatomy. As part of the popular Recall Series, it utilizes a two-column, question-and-answer format that facilitates quick learning of human anatomic facts through repetition.
While not intended as a comprehensive anatomy reference, Anatomy Recall highlights the most important anatomic principles, which are complemented by a wealth of illustrations and anatomic correlations to clinical problems. It is an ideal study guide for medical students in their pre-clinical coursework, undergraduate or nursing anatomy study, clinical rotations, and board review.
New to this Edition:
- Updated by expert authors, including anatomists, medical students, and surgeons
- Expanded coverage now includes embryology highlights, summarizing the key anatomic principles of human embryology
- Clinical Pearls emphasize important clinical correlations to anatomic principles
- Surgical Anatomy Pearls help third- and fourth-year medical students to prepare quickly for the most common intraoperative anatomy questions
- Power Review sections help focus last-minute review of the most commonly tested anatomy points
- Numerous effective illustrations allow correlation of factual information with key anatomical relationships
Anatomy Recall, Second Edition has everything you need for fast learning and recalland nothing you don't. You won't find a better, more efficient or effective way to master the basics of anatomy.