Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
With nearly 20 albums, two Grammys, two Cable ACE awards, and more HBO specials sunder his belt than anyone else, George Carlin is more popular than ever. Now, for the first time, Carlin has produced a book of original humor pieces, Brain Droppings. Filled with thoughts, musings, questions, lists, beliefs, curiousities, monologues, assertions, assumptions, and other verbal ordeals, Brain Droppings is infectiously funny. Also included are two timeless bonus items from the past, A Place for Your Stuff and Baseball-Football. Readers will get an inside look into Carlin's mind, and they won't be disappointed by what they find:
- I buy stamps by mail. It works OK until I run out of stamps.
- What year did Jesus Christ think it was?
- A tree: first you chop it down, then you chop it up.
- Have you ever noticed the lawyer is always smiling more than the client?
- I put a dollar in one of those change machines. Nothing changed.
- If you ever have chicken at lunch and chicken at dinner, do you ever wonder if the two chickens knew each other?