Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
To keep your competitive edge in the marketplace, you must find practical and inexpensive ways to retain the clients you have, develop new clients, and increase your bottom line.
Marketing Your Consulting Services is a complete how-to guide that will help you develop and implement a dynamic marketing plan that will make your consulting business more visible to clients and more competitive in the marketplace. Written by Elaine Biechone of the foremost experts in the field of consultingthis practical and easy-to-use resource includes useful guidance, practical ideas, special consulting considerations, and creative tips. Marketing Your Consulting Services is filled with the information you need to help you:
- Develop a successful marketing plan
- Understand the marketing ins and outs of a small consulting firm
- Find new clients
- Get your clients to refer you to other clients
- Implement inexpensive and effective marketing tools
- Develop creative marketing ideas
- Retain the clients you have today
Marketing Your Consulting Services offers you the practical tools and helpful suggestions necessary to market and sell your consulting services. It includes everything a consultant needs to know about marketing to beand staysuccessful.