Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
THE ULTIMATE PLAYER'S GUIDE TO Minecraft
Minecraft: These worlds are YOURS!
Minecraft is WAY more than a game: it's an alternate universe of creation, exhilaration, survival, adventure, passion! Don't enter that universe alone. Take an experienced guide who'll help you constantly... from living through your first night, to hosting your own Minecraft server! Stephen O'Brien has been obsessing over Minecraft since its earliest betas. He's seen it all! Now, he'll take you deep inside craft and mine, cave and menagerie, farm and village. He'll reveal combat traps and tricks you need
to know... take you deep inside hidden temples... teach you enchantments of unimaginable power... help you survive where few dare to go... help you OWN the infinite worlds of Minecraft!
Get registered and get started NOW
- Customize your experience: monstrous, peaceful, and more
- Harvest resources, craft tools and shelters--let there be light
- Grab your pickaxe: mine iron, gold, diamonds, and redstone
- Escape (or defeat!) 14 types of hostile mobs
- Get friendly mobs on your side and build automated farms
- Brew potions to cure ills, gain superpowers, and throw at enemies
- Transform your shelter into a palace (or a secret underwater base)
- Create new worlds and master the fine art of terraforming
- Learn the secrets of redstone devices, and build incredible rail systems
- Play safely through The Nether and The End
- Discover mods that will blow your mind
- Run your own LAN games, adventures, and worlds
- Take Minecraft with you on Android, iPhone, or Xbox
Stephen O'Brien Stephen O'Brien is an Australian-born writer, entrepreneur and international best-selling author of 36 books, including The Ultimate Player's Guide to Minecraft and The Advanced Strategy Guide to Minecraft. In 2001, he founded Typefi; the world's leading automated publishing system and in his spare time in 2007, Stephen invented a new type of espresso machine called mypressi. An avid aviator and perpetual innovator, Stephen remains astounded at the unparalleled creativity Minecraft can engender in children and adults alike. To wit, Stephen was first introduced to Minecraft through his eleven-year-old son, Mika, who continues to keep Dad on his toes as a Minecraft enthusiast and demanding junior editor-in-training. Follow him on Twitter: @sobrienoz and Facebook: facebook.com/sobrienoz