Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Now in a thoroughly revised and refreshed fourth edition, Research Methods in Public Administration and Nonprofit Management is beloved by students and professors alike for its exceptional clarity and accessibility and plentiful illustrations. This new edition integrates quantitative, qualitative, and mixed-methods approaches, as well as specific up-to-date instruction in the use of statistical software programs such as Excel and SPSS. Changes to this edition include:
- A new section, featuring two new chapters, to explore mixed-methods approaches to research, including fundamentals, research design, data collection, and analyzing and interpreting findings
- A new, dedicated chapter on Big Data research
- Updated exhibits and examples throughout the book
- A new companion website to accompany the book containing PowerPoint slides for each chapter
- New exhibits, tables, figures, and exercises, as well as key terms and discussion questions at the end of each chapter
Research Methods in Public Administration and Nonprofit Management, 4e is an ideal textbook for use in all research methods courses in undergraduate and graduate public administration, public affairs, and nonprofit management courses.