Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Authored by some of the world's preeminent authorities in its field, this new book represents today's best single source of guidance on obstetrical imaging! It presents more details for each diagnosis more representative images more case data and more current references than any other reference tool. At the same time, its user-friendly format lets readers access all of this information remarkably quickly!
- Covers the top imaging diagnoses in obstetrics, including both common and uncommon entities.
- Provides exquisitely reproduced imaging examples for every diagnosisplus concise, bulleted summaries of terminology imaging findings key facts differential diagnosis pathology clinical issues a diagnostic checklist and selected references.
- Includes an extensive image gallery for each entity, depicting common and variant cases.
- Offers a vivid, full-color design that makes the material easy to read.
- Displays a thumbnail visual differential diagnosis for each entity.