Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Interpret musculoskeletal images with confidence withOrthopedic Radiology: A Practical Approach! This trusted radiology reference has established itself as an ideal comprehensive source of guidance for radiologists and orthopedists at every level of training.
- Effectively interpret a full range of findings with the aid of more than 4,000 outstanding illustrations that encompass conventional radiography, ultrasound, CT, dual-energy CT, PET-CT, and all other diagnostic imaging modalities used to evaluate musculoskeletal disorders, including numerous examples of 3-D imaging.
- Master the latest trends in orthopedic radiology including the increasing emphasis on ultrasonography and MRI over other methods that expose patients to higher levels of radiation.
- Choose the best imaging approach for each patient with discussions of each techniques accuracy, speed, and cost.
- Apply a state-of-the-art knowledge of magnetic resonance imaging interpretation with advanced guidance from renowned musculoskeletal MRI authorities.
- Find the information you need quickly and easily thanks to informative diagrams and schematics, and a quick-reference, high-yield format, including Practical Points summaries at the end of each chapter for quick review.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use