Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Gluten Free Christmas Holiday Festive Feasts & Treats 100+ Recipe CookbookChristmas and holidays such as Thanksgiving are a time for festive celebrations with family & friends, a time for sharing good food with those we love & care for. Its a season for traditions, a time for happily-remembered flavours, tantalizing tastes and mouth-watering aromas. Whether you are looking for a gluten-free version of a traditional time-honoured favourite or perhaps you want a change & variety, with something new, fun, delicious and different? In this cookbook, youll find:
- ideas how to get ahead with tips on shopping, cooking & freezing well in advance of the big day
- shopping lists both to plan-ahead & so-you-dont-forget
- edible gifts to share the gluten-free joy
- more than 100 crowd-pleasing recipes to suit all tastes and occasions, plus ideas on what to do with leftovers.
Over 100 Gluten-free & Wheat-free RecipesIn these pages youll find all the recipes you need here to make it a perfect gluten-free Christmas celebration for everyone including:
- The Christmas Cookie Jar Around the World including Lebkuchen, Vanillekipferl and Florentines
- Make It & Store It To Gift It or Keep It including Festive Pear & Cranberry Chutney, Luxury Bejewelled Christmas Mincemeat and Millys Ultimate Christmas Pudding
- Christmas Cakes & Sweet Bakes including Mince Pies, Pistachio Financiers and Modern Cute Christmas Cake
- Canaps, Nibbles, Dips & Dippers including Parmesan Thyme Thins, Maple Spiced Nuts & Seeds and Toasted Pine Nut, Artichoke & Caper Dip
- Christmas Day Breakfast including Top of the Crops Green Smoothie, Ginger Pear Crunch Muesli and Apple, Cranberry & Fig Breakfast Crisps
- Christmas Day Dinner & all the Trimmings including Lemon & Herb Roasted Turkey, Winter Fruits & Chestnut Stuffing Roll and Gluten-free Bread Sauce
- Super Sides including Mulled Cider Braised Red Cabbage, Wild Mushroom & Green Bean Casserole with Crispy Shallots and Sage & Garlic Boulangre Potatoes
- Festive Desserts, Puddings & Sweet Sauces including Individual Pear & Almond Frangipanes, Black Forest Trifle and Amaretto Cheesecake
- Lovely Leftovers including Slow-Cooked Split Pea & Ham Soup, Bubble & Squeak Cakes and Sage, Cheese & Parsnip Pies.
Photographic PreviewClick onto the Look Inside button to see a photograph preview of some of these delicious recipes. br>
Each recipe is completely gluten-free.All recipes include full nutritional information, indicating too whether they are also: Dairy-Free | Oat-Free | Nut-Free | Vegetarian | Vegan | Yeast-Free. br>
Your First Gluten-free Christmas or Thanksgiving Celebration?Is this holiday the first time that youve prepared a gluten-free Christmas, perhaps for a guest or family member? If gluten-free cooking is new to you, you may be feeling anxious and a little bit over-whelmed by it all This cookbook, will guide you through your first gluten-free Christmas or holiday celebration. Youll find detailed advice on:
- what to look for on food labels when shopping for the festive period
- how to make sure your kitchen is a safe area to prepare gluten-free meals, snacks & drinks
- any special tips or techniques that help make gluten-free recipes fool-proof, simple & reliable.